Troubleshooting QuickBooks Point of Sale Unexpected Errors
When using QuickBooks POS, QuickBooks point of sale unexpected errors. These unexpected errors occur due tornincompatible software or system requirements, and a corrupted .NET Framework. Theserntypes of errors can be frustrating and can cause damage to our importantrndocuments and files. But you don’t have to worry, rather leave your worries tornus and let our expert customer support team resolve your issues and contact us at +1-844-405-0907. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Major Reasons That Triggers POS Unexpected Errors:rnrn
· rnThe system and the Point Of Salernare not compatible with each other.rnrn
· rnYou are using the outdatedrnversion of the QuickBooks Desktop.rnrn
· rnMicrosoft .NET Framework isrncorrupted.rnrn
· rnQuickBooks Point of Sale databasernmanager is not running.rnrn
Method For Troubleshooting The POS Unexpected Errors:rnrn
1. rnMake sure that the version of POSrnis updated.rnrn
· rnOpen Windows Explorerrnand select all the files and click the Delete button.rnrn
· rnNow re-launch the QBPOS andrnfinish registration and go to the product update window.rnrn
· rnNow select POS as products andrninstall manually.rnrn
2. rnAdd New Windows Admin User.rnrn
· rnClick on the Windowsrnstart tab Enter user accounts and choose Enter button.
· rnClick Manage UserrnAccounts and hit manage other account and select Create a new account.
· rnIf the error stillrndoesn’t get resolved encounters then toggle settings named UAC.rnrn
3. rnRestart the QBPOS andrnfix compatibility.rnrn
· rnClose QBPOS andrnhit CTRL+ALT+DELETE
· rnNow choose the option Processesrnand go to the column title named Image Name to sort alphabetically.
· rnLocate QBPOS.exernand right click on it and click the End process button.
· rnNow close the TaskrnManager and again POS.rnrn
4. rnResolve QBPOS systemrncompatibility problem.rnrn
· rnRight-click on the POSrnicon and select Troubleshoot Compatibility Button.
· rnClick on TryrnRecommendation and follow the instructions.
· rnNow reboot the systemrnand launch POS.
Note: Rememberrnto back up your data before attempting any troubleshooting stepsrnrn