There are many generalized misconceptions about Artificial Intelligence (AI) that have become the norm and individuals as well as organizations find it difficult to find a handy and useful application for AI. Some of the common misconceptions about AI are:
- AI is destined to replace human intelligence and is dangerous
- AI only exists in material, tangible form, for instance, robots
- AI is meant to take away routine jobs
- People are capable of identifying the difference between AI and human interaction
These are just a few of the misconceptions that hinder the much-needed growth of AI in the industry. Even when companies in Pakistan are introduced to the application and need for AI there isn’t any existing clarity on the agenda. Where it remains a complex science the application and the benefits of Artificial Intelligence are vast and organization can benefit at a whole different level with the correct and timely implementation.
So, how can businesses and organizations elevate their processes from the benefits of Artificial Intelligence?
- Automating routine processes and tasks by implementing Artificially Intelligent systems help save time and money
- AI systems help implement rational technologies that result in reducing decision making timelines and reduces the chance of naive mistakes and ‘human error’.
- Predicting futuristic results based on populated data is one of the key features of AI. This also helps understand much needed customer preferences and with the team, work businesses can offer them a more personalized experience
- Organizations and businesses can carefully mine incoming data to preserve quality leads and plan strategies that help grow the client base
- AI techniques help grow expertise in your relevant field by empowering the systems with in-depth analysis, resulting in intelligent advice and support
The greatest benefits of Artificial Intelligence is the opportunity to have a competitive edge in the market and having your systems upgraded before time. The AI systems are not a plug and play and it requires extensive teaching and learning in order to achieve a certain level of independence.