Date : 2018-07-03
Baku, Azerbaijan is the perfect place for history lovers. It\r\nhas ancient medieval palaces which tell the story of that times. Rugged landscape\r\nand perfect view under the sky full of stars make Baku Azerbaijan holidays a\r\ndream vacation for everyone. The place makes the perfect blend of western and\r\neastern Europe and Asia. You may get to see diversification in terms of culture\r\nand traditions, and the most amazing thing about\r\nthis country is that people from different cultures and traditions live\r\ntogether with harmony and peace. The country has got some serene landscape and\r\nbeautiful views helping travelers to explore and visit some extraordinary beautiful places.
Here are some top reasons to add Azerbaijan travel in your priority list:
Historical yet modern:\r\nThe Ancient cylindrical Maiden tower is\r\nthe proof of Baku’s history. It is the\r\nperfect example of how history can preserve\r\nfor our coming generations. Nizami’s street’s pedestrian\r\nshopping district will bring back you to the medieval times. You can get to witness\r\nthe Baku’s first oil boom straight from the 19th century. You will\r\nenjoy your walk on the straight and silent streets of Baku, Azerbaijan. Every\r\nwalk you will take will make your Azerbaijan travel worth.
Clean and tidy: Azerbaijan’s capital is one of the cleanest places around the world. It\r\nis hard to believe that a place in Azerbaijan is known for its cleanliness\r\nbecause you will find littering as one of the major problems in some parts of\r\nAzerbaijan, especially rural part of this country is not at all clean and is\r\nfull of litter and dirt. But in Baku, you will hardly see any litter on the\r\nroads. People of the city are habitual of using bins to throw litter and\r\ngarbage.
Safe: As\r\ncompared to the other capital’s you will find Baku a safe place to walk around\r\nduring night times even. However it does not mean that the place is free from\r\ncrime, even this place has its share of a criminal record and you do need to be\r\ncautious. But still, you will feel at ease and comfortable while walking on the\r\nstreets after the sun sets.
Less number of beggars: if you have ever got a chance to travel to Eastern\r\nEurope and places like Georgia and Armenia you may have noticed some beggars,\r\nhomeless and alcoholists roaming on the streets. No matter they bother you or\r\nnot, their presence is likely to make you feel uncomfortable. But if you are planning for Baku Azerbaijan holidays, be assured\r\nyou won\'t face many of them. Drunks are not allowed to walk on streets and you\r\nmay find very few beggars.
Perfect place for the family: The place is perfect for family vacations. Women and\r\nchildren can walk freely on the streets even at night. You will not find any\r\nlocal staring at you unnecessarily to make you and your family uncomfortable.
We hope these reasons are\r\nenough to add Baku in the list of your must visit place. If you happen to plan Baku Azerbaijan holidays, then we recommend you to plan your holidays through Visit Azerbaijan. They will help you to\r\nplan your trip in the best possible way to make it worth remembering.
Date : 2018-07-03
Not only Baku is the place for food lovers but also the best hotels in Azerbaijan are located in Baku. If you happen to plan your trip to Baku we recommend to contact Visit Azerbaijan, they are the best when it comes to planning trip for Azerbaijan. They have tied up with one of the best hotels in Azerbaijan.Here are some of the best tourist attractions that will make your visit to Baku a perfect one:
· Maiden's tower: There is the mysterious story behind this cylindrical tower of Baku. According to few experts, thousand years ago Maiden tower used to be the Zoroastrian temple. But somewhere in the 18th century, it became the watchtower. And now after so many years, it has got the honor of being UNESCO listed monuments. The maiden structure is almost 29 meters long and its spiral staircase will take you to the top to have the perfect view of Ischeri Sheher (Baku\'s old town).· Shirvan Shah\'s palace: One of the most important and must watch monuments of this capital city is Shirvan shah\'s palace. Shirvan Shahs were the ruling dynasty of this area for around 800 years.
Burial vaults, mosque, and a mausoleum everything is part of this UNESCO listed building.
· Nizami Street: The street has been named after one of the famous poets of Azerbaijan, Nizami Ganjvi. This 3.5 meters long street is the main shopping center of this city. You will find some amazing architecture on this street from Barque to neo-gothic to neo-renaissance, you will find the essence of everything on this single street.
· The flame tower: There are three flame towers in Baku, the longest one is around 182 meters and you can see the same perching beautifully from above the bay of Baku. If you will see these towers from a distance, it will resemble flames, and at night the exterior of this tower is lit in the color of fire.So don't forget to list Baku as your next Azerbaijan holiday destination.
Date : 2018-07-03
A Place where every traveler must visit is a place blend of Dubai, Paris, Marrakech, and Moscow, one must plan a Trip To Baku Azerbaijan which is famous for its history and its astonishing architecture with the idea led to beauty with uniqueness which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower. Contemporary landmarks include the Zaha Hadid–designed Heydar Aliyev Center, and the Flame Towers, 3 pointed skyscrapers covered with LED screens.
A Trip To Baku Azerbaijan will also mesmerize the travelers with its beautiful & romantic coastline Caspian sea which feels pleasure & peace altogether. And when you plan a trip to Baku Azerbaijan, The second most important thing comes to your thought is a perfect luxury hotel with fulfilling your all amenities. A place like Baku, a capital of Azerbaijan is filled with hundreds of best luxury Azerbaijan hotel 5 star, so make sure that you make right way and right choice as per your taste as I said, you will get a range of Azerbaijan hotel 5 star in the city.
The third thing is the delicious special food of Baku - Food plays a key role in traveling and Azerbaijan is no exception! Featuring a tantalizing blend of Middle Eastern and Eastern European flavors, Azerbaijani cuisine is unbelievably delicious. The rich food can be credited to the country's versatile climate and its location along the Caspian Sea. In almost all major 4 star hotels Baku Azerbaijan you will find some famous restaurants and bars serving these delicacies, apart from this you can enjoy the taste of Baku food on the streets of Baku as well.
Fourth and the important aspect of knowing when you're planning a trip to Baku Azerbaijan is the weather condition. Now its completely depend on your choice that what do you like 'the hot summers' or the cold winter. I can provide you the brief information about the weather condition so you can make your perfect choice of the month of traveling. July is the hottest month in Baku with an average temperature of 26°C (79°F) and the coldest is February at 4°C(39°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 13 in July. The wettest month is November with an average of 32mm of rain. The best month to swim in the sea is in August when the average sea temperature is 26°C(79°F).
And a Caspian sea, the world's largest lake or a full-fledged sea is a place with a spectacular view as it is a supreme place to get a peace of mind & with same time refresh your soul and also get rid of your worries. Tourist may travel by experience the cruise ship along the Caspian sea during the summer season.
A trip to Baku Azerbaijan gives the pleasure of both peace & parties which includes the famous nightlife of Baku. It is also known as a home of many clubs and bars to enjoy your nightlife at fullest.so if you like dancing, enjoying life on the beats of music then this will be the perfect time to beat the heat & tiredness of whole day.
Date : 2018-07-03
- Winter fair is held every year in December at fountain square and specifically, on 20th December, it takes place in the front of the double gate of fountain square. This fair is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas and enter in the New Year. You can feel party mood on the streets of Baku where you can enjoy the street delicacies along with the special street concerts. This time of the year is no less than a festival for this place. If you want to witness the madness of this fair, then postpone your bookings in Baku hotel 3 star for the winter
- During winters you will get to eat some amazing seafood on the Nizam Street. During this part of year range of food items will be magnificent, some restaurants especially add some live seafood stalls to excite its customers. Salmon, prawns, lamprey and what not, you name it and they will have it. Winters without seafood will be really boring, therefore to taste the fresh and most exotic seafood visit Baku during winter season only.
- Taking a walk on the streets of Old Baku in winters will be an add-on in the list of most amazing things you have done in your life. The atmosphere will be amazing and you can find the smell of fresh bread being prepared in Tandoor. It will be great time to get mixed up with locals, you can find out more about their culture and traditions. During this part of year entire Baku wears the color of happiness and joy. But to enjoy this closeness and welcoming gesture of locals you must visit old streets of Baku, and always remember if you have not visited old streets of Baku then you have not seen what Baku actually is.
- Azeri Hamman is yet another reason to visit Baku during winters, people enjoy taking a steam bath during this time of the year and Azeri Hamman is the perfect place to enjoy the steam bath.
- If you happen to plan your Baku Azerbaijan's travel during New year, you will be amazed to see the fireworks at the national seaside Azerbaijan is known for some amazing fireworks during new year's eve all around the world. To add on the more charm to your new year you need to visit Boulevard to check out the firework as it is reflected in the sea making it a treat for eyes to watch it.
Visit Azerbaijan, is the perfect travel partner to accomplish your travel needs. Just connect with them and they will make sure to make your winters a perfect vacation by planning your trip making your booking at one of the best Baku hotels 3 star.