Gorgeous dhokra brass metal art neckpiece jewellery. Matches perfect with your ethnic outfit. Handcrafted by the rural tribes of Odisha & West Bengal, this craft has its own footprints in history. Comes with matching earring.
The creative crafting technique engraves each piece's originality, which is kept intact using customized red cotton string. An ethnic Dhokra neckband with handmade metal beads by Indian artisans. This neck set gives you a brilliant appearance, and you may change the way you wear it to create a unique style each time.
- Avoid wearing jewellery in the pool or at the spa.
- Try not to apply lotion or perfume when wearing jewellery.
- Dry your hands before handling or putting on any of your collection's designer jewels.
- When you remove a jewel, completely cleanse it with a gentle, clean cloth.
- Keep your metal jewels away from water and moisture. If you are not wearing it for an extended period of time, the best method to maintain it in an airtight box.
- Keep your jewels in a jewellery box or another safe place.
- You may also keep your accessories in a silk or velvet pocket and place each pocket in a container.
- Try to keep jewels in a zip lock pouch.
- Materials: Brass
- Color: Gold, Thread: Maroon
- 16 inch & 18 inch are regular stock. Other sizes are customized based on order. Preparation time 2 days for sizes 20 inch or above.
- Care: Spot-Cleaning only. Store in a separate box. Keep away from fragrance and water
- Country of origin: India
Send Us A Message