Why should you trust hair transplant surgeon in Delhi?
Hair transplant has been a very debated topic and most of the times, people have pre-conceived notions about this procedure. Some think it has several side-effects while others believe the treatment to be unsafe. Well, the factual knowledge can uncover the reality and make the information elaborate about hair transplant. Besides, it is the expertise of hair transplant surgeon in Delhi which makes the procedure successful and painless after an aesthesia. Let’s take a look at some of the facts related to hair transplant followed by effective mechanism of surgeon performing the surgery.
Top facts about hair transplant treatment
- It is the person’s hair which gets used with lesser maintenance for hair transplant: When it comes to completing the process of hair transplant, person’s hair grafts are used for the surgery. Moreover, it does not demand any special maintenance of medical needs to be reflected over by the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi.
- Technique for hair transplant is chosen on the basis of condition of patient’s hair loss: Out of the FUE and FUT hair transplant procedures, only the suitable one is recommended to the patient by the hair surgeon in Delhi on the basis of hair loss condition being experienced by the patient.
- Due to advanced procedures, hair transplant surgeon in Delhi completes the procedure in a day: The advancements in medical science has enabled the surgeons to complete the hair transplant process in a day itself. The patient does not have to undergo multiple sessions and in fact, he can go home, the same day. But, some post-operative care tips are surely offered by the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi to the patient.
- The results of hair transplant offer natural looking hair: The commonly discussed myth of not getting natural hair after the treatment is totally the opposite of the result. In short, an individual can witness healthy and natural looking hair after the treatment.
- The density of hair obtained after the treatment depends on the number of grafts used: It is the extent of baldness, portion and the condition of hair loss which altogether determine the density of hair after the procedure of hair transplant. Most of all, the number of grafts used by the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi also play a vital role in attaining the density of hair.
- Both male and female can undergo hair transplant procedure: Even though, males and females have different pattern of baldness, yet, both of them can avail hair transplant services. In the case of women, hair from other parts of scalp are used by the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi for effective results.
- Hair transplant surgery does not come in contact with the brain: The hair transplant process is carried out on the scalp which involves skin solely. Therefore, the treatment does not affect brain in any way.
Mechanism of hair transplant surgeon in Delhi
The proficiency, research and years’ excellence are clubbed with diagnosis by the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi to offer the best solution to patients. As a matter of fact, the degree of hair loss, eligibility for hair transplant and other conditions are evaluated initially by the surgeon before starting the treatment. Similarly, the type of technique of hair transplant is also chosen after in-depth analysis and reviewing medical history of hair loss experienced by the patient in the past.
In order to inform the patient about the mechanism of hair transplant, doctors offer consultation to him and follow standard procedure afterwards. Since the person has to understand the minimal side-effects and other steps to be followed by hair transplant surgeon in Delhi, he discusses major facts about the same during the consultation session. After this, incision, collection of hair, stitching up the scalp after and advising caring tips are lined up by the clinic.
It is always wise to contact the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi so that the transparent results can be achieved along with proper advice after the treatment. Last, but, not the least all the myths should be clarified by the doctor so that presumptions are not formed about the hair transplant procedure. It will further be helpful in identifying the unknown facts related to hair loss during the consultation as well.