Why Sage 50 not printing checks/ unable to save or email Sage 50 invoices
Sage 50 is an accounting software which is a subscription-based product. It is an easy to use accounting software for growing businesses but it can also handle the task of big businesses. It can perform standard accounting tasks such as account payables and account receivable, bill payment and cash flow management etc. This software is an efficient tool in the business world and can help reduce time and stress on the accountants or business men. It also has mobile apps for Android, iOS and Blackberry devices and also works seamlessly with the popular productivity tools like Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, Microsoft Exchange and Sage-endorsed third-party application in around 22 industries. If you need more detailed information then you can call Sage 50 tech support number.
A very common problem that Sage 50 users or customers have asked is how to solve the problem of Sage 50 not printing checks. The occurrence of printing errors in Sage 50 happens frequently and the error is different depending on the version that the user is using. It also sends the error message that sage 50 is unable to save or email invoices. So to solve this issue, you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to Sage 50 as ‘administrator’.
- Click on the ‘maintain’ button and under this, select ‘users’ and then click ‘set up security’.
- Click on the user’s name and select ‘edit user’s rights’.
- Depending on the task, choose the option.
- Now navigate to the ‘report sub’ option and set up the forms to Full access.
- Choose the ‘company tab’. Go to tasks sub option and set up the post and unpost to Full access.
- Hit ‘save’ and close the window.
By following these steps thoroughly, you will be able to solve Sage 50 printing issues and the problem of not being able to save and email invoices. Make sure not to miss out on any step as it will only cause you major inconvenience and take up more time.
Also Read: Sage Contact Number
Source URL: https://www.usahelplinenumbers.com/sage-support/