What is the procedure for Sage 50 Accounts Password Recovery?
This type of scenario usually occurs when an individual as forgotten the password or the account has been hacked and the password was changed by someone. In some other situations where your password is denied is corrupt setup file, trying to access the wrong data, etc. You can easily recover the Sage 50 accounts password with the help of these steps:
· Go to Sage 50 home screen
· Choose Files, then Sage driver and then Sage Driver management center
· Choose Forgot your password
· Enter your registered email
· Put a checkmark on the box ‘I am not a robot’ and continue
· You will now see an email with a password. It will be located in your inbox.
· Go and recover the password and then create a new and strong password.
And the help of Sage Customer Service is readily available. You can get in touch with them anytime you want.
Read More: Sage Tech Support Phone Number
Source URL: https://www.usahelplinenumbers.com/what-is-the-procedure-for-sage-50-accounts-password-recovery/