What Does Erectile Dysfunction Cause In Young Men?
What does erectile dysfunction (ED) cause in young men? Studies done, indicate that ED is much more prevalent in men who are young, than it was thought to be. With men under the age of 40, 28% of these men suffered from ED. Half of these young men suffered from ED that was severe.
One Of The Biggest Lies About Erectile Dysfunction
One of the biggest lies about male sexual impotence, is that only men who are old, suffer from this. This is not at all true and more and more studies are now revealing that men of almost all ages could suffer from ED.
Shockingly, it is believed, according to some studies that all over the world, 1/3rd of young men suffer from reason of weakness in man (ED).
Studies also reveal that with young men, between 14% and 35% suffer from male impotency. So, if you ever thought that only men who are elderly could suffer from ED, think again!
And That Is Not The Only Lie About Erectile Dysfunction
Yes, there are a number of other lies that are being passed around about ED and some of these are:
• Bad Habits Do Not Give You ED: Wrong! Smoking cigarettes, alcoholism and using illicit drugs, all cause you to suffer from male impotency.
• If You Do Not Get An Erection Once, It Means You Have Erectile Dysfunction: The best of men, do not perform all the time in the bedroom. Even these men fail to get an erection, sometime or the other in their lives.
• If you do not get an erection once or twice, it does not mean you are impotent. There could be reasons for this, such as you are stressed out at that time or you had a few more to drink than you thought, etc.
• But, if this continues to happen for a couple of months and more, then you can think that something is wrong and you need to see a doctor at once.
• Natural Remedies Are Highly Effective For Treating Erectile Dysfunction: There are many claims being made about Red ginseng, L-arginine, acupuncture, pomegranate juice and Rhodiola, being great ways to treat male impotency. But the reality is that not much research has been done into this and whatever has been done, is not enough to show results that are significant. Also, taking such stuff with some kinds of prescription medicines, could result in severe side effects.
• Only A Male Doctor Specialist Can Help You With ED: You do not have to go to any specialist to get treated for ED. Mostly, the best place to start with getting treated for male impotency, is with your primary care doctor. This doctor will get some tests done, to determine whether or not you are suffering from ED. This doctor would also be in the position to prescribe for you, first line of ED treatment drugs. But in case these do not work, you would do better to see an urologist.
• The Problem Is Just With Your Penis: Yes, you may think that the only reason you are suffering from ED, is because there is something wrong with your penis. But this is not necessarily true. In some cases, it could be that a man is suffering from male impotency, as there really is an issue with his penis. But this does not mean that this could be the same case with you. You could be suffering from ED because of a number of reasons, not anything to do with your p e n I s.
• Only You’re Sex Life Is Affected If You Have ED: One big lie! When you suffer from male impotency, you start to suffer from all kinds of other problems, as you will see below in complications associated with erectile dysfunction.
• Old Age Causes ED: Sure, it is true that ED is common in men who are old. But, this in no way means that it is part of being old. There are many men who are old, but their sex life is still just great. So, name one reason why you cannot be like these men and enjoy sex, even in your old age?
• ED Is Only In Your Head: Not at all, though ED can be caused by psychological issues, there are also a number of other problems that can give rise to ED, such as physical problems and taking some medications which cause ED.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
There are a number of reasons why you could suffer from male impotency and these are:
• Nerve injuries
• Lack of exercise
• Multiple sclerosis
• Relationship stress
• Penile abnormalities
• Microvascular disease
• Spinal cord injuries
• Performance anxiety
• Poor diet
• Other psychological disorders
Erectile Dysfunction Is Also Caused By Some Medicines
Yes, there are some medicines that are taken to treat various ailments, that also give rise to male impotency and these are:
• Acid Reflux Medications: Medicines of this type are ranitidine (Zantac), cimetidine (Tagamet) and famotidine (Pepcid).
• Antidepressants: Some such drugs which cause ED are paroxetine (Paxil), venlafaxine (Effexor), clomipramine, citalopram (Celexa), sertraline (Zoloft), nortriptyline, desvenlafaxine (Pristiq), fluoxetine (Prozac), amitriptyline, isocarboxazid (Marplan), duloxetine (Cymbalta), phenelzine (Nardil), escitalopram (Lexapro) and tranylcypromine (Parnate).
• Opioid Pain Medications: These types of meds also cause male impotency and some such are hydrocodone, morphine and oxycodone.
• Antihistamines: Such medications like Phenergan, Benadryl and Dramamine, can cause ED.
• Blood Pressure Medications: These types of medications which cause male impotency include hydrochlorothiazide, chlorothiazide, clonidine, methyldopa, furosemide, ethacrynic acid, spironolactone, torsemide, chlorthalidone and guanethidine.
So, if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction and you are seeking the answer to what is the main cause of erectile dysfunction, you will not get this, because there are a number of reasons why you could be suffering from impotence in men!
How Would You Know You Have Erectile Dysfunction?
There are some symptoms which would indicate that you are suffering from male impotency and these are:
• You do not get a hardon.
• If you do get a hardon, it does not last long enough for you to be able to have sex.
• If and when you do get a hardon, it is not hard enough for you to be able to have sex.
And because of these symptoms, you could begin to lose interest in sex, totally!
Complications Associated With Erectile Dysfunction
When you suffer from male impotency, besides the fact that you would not be able to have sex, there are also a number of other issues that you would suffer from and these are:
• Lack of confidence
• Unable to get your partner pregnant
• Lack of self esteem
• Mood swings
• Anger issues
• Sex life is unsatisfactory
• Issues at the work place
What Do You Do If You Have Erectile Dysfunction?
If you find out that you are suffering from weakness of man in bed (ED), you must not neglect this. This is because ED is actually a warning sign that you could be suffering from some kind of illness. And the worst part is, this could be an illness that could be life threatening.
Erectile dysfunction could be a sign that you are suffering from illnesses like anxiety, high cholesterol, sleep disorders, obesity, Metabolic syndrome, heart disease, Multiple sclerosis, depression, Peyronie's disease, stress, atherosclerosis, diabetes, Parkinson's disease and high blood pressure.
As you can see, some of these illnesses are life threatening and as such, if you know you are suffering from male impotence, you must immediately seek treatment for this issue. If you ignore it, you could lose your life.
Can You Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes, there are certain things that you could do, which may prevent you from suffering from male impotency and these are:
• Not having alcohol in excess.
• Getting regular exercise.
• Going to the doctor to get regular checkups.
• Not smoking.
• Eating the rights foods.
• Keeping weight in check and if overweight or obese, taking the right steps to get rid of that excess weight.
• Not taking illicit drugs.
• Check with your physician to find out if any of the medicines you might be taking to treat illnesses you have, could cause erectile dysfunction.
Get World Class Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Right here, you can get world class treatment for ED. And the best part is, wherever in the world you are located, we – TrustedMedsWorld, will deliver this treatment to you, right to your door.
These drugs, used by men all over the world for treating sexual dysfunction symptoms, are Avaforce, Vidalista, Fildena, Tadalista, Vilitra, Avana, Tadacip, Cenforce, Suhagra, Tadarise, Malegra and Kamagra. So, if you are young and you are suffering from male impotency, you have no need to fear.
Just get any of these drugs and get ready to enjoy the most fantastic sexual experiences of your life, free from the woes of erectile dysfunction.
Let us take a look at any one of these medicines and how they can be of use to you in male sexual dysfunction treatment:
Fildena Tablets: This Medication is available in different kinds of forms and strengths such as Fildena CT 100, Fildena 150 mg, Fildena Professional, Fildena 120 mg, Fildena 100 mg, and Fildena Double 200mg.
Thus Medicine should be had by you around 1 hour before you wish to have Intercourse. The Pill can affect for almost 4 hours. This Pill can be taken only once in 24 hours.
TrustedMedsWorld, the Online Generic ED Medicine Store. Yes, when it comes to purchasing all kinds of Generic medications and healthcare products, people from every corner of the world put their trust and belief in us – and they have been doing so for many years now.
We Offer Branded Medicines Such as Kamagra Oral Jelly, Fildena, and other all kinds of generic medicines. We also deal with all types of ED Medicines in Bulk. If you want to get more information about ED and men impotence then have a see here: TrustedMedsWorld
Is Erectile Dysfunction a Normal Part of Ageing?
No, the likelihood that you will experience ED increases as you age, but the ageing process itself does not cause erectile dysfunction. Around half of the men aged 40-70 years’ experience some degree of ED, and this rises to 70% for over 70s.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Inevitable?
Yes, it is, in the sense that many men have erectile dysfunction problems, especially at times of significant changes in their lives. It is probably more widespread than people realize, as proven by the popularity of anti-impotence drugs on the market. It is estimated that men with erectile dysfunction problems wait an average of five years before going to the doctor. It should not be ignored, as erectile issues often point to other physical difficulties, such as diabetes.