What do you mean by precious stones?
A precious stone also called a gem, fine gem, jewel etc is a piece of mineral crystal that is cut and polished to make jewelry or other ornaments. The gemstone or precious metals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties. Rarity is another characteristic that gives value to a precious stone.
What are different types of gemstones?
- Lab made gemstones-These are synthetic gem has been completely manufactured by man in a laboratory, imitating physical and chemical properties of natural gems. But being made in the laboratory is an object that can be repeated as much as a man wants it, something that will never happen with a precious stone product of nature. Even if a lab made gemstones resembles a natural gemstone in extreme terms, in terms of beauty, its market price is very low.
- Loose emerald stone- emerald is considered the stone of love. But it's not just that. Other benefits are offered, both physical and emotional. A good point of loose emerald stone is the ability to tune our vibration linked to the theme of abundance and fullness. In addition, it also provides greater wisdom on the mental plane, fostering the motivation for love.
- Morganite Stone for Sale-Morganite is a variety of Beryl, and an excellent choice for both gemstone jewelry and metaphysical purposes. Like the Green Emerald stones, this stone carries the vibration of love, and not only love for other people. The Morganite gemstone for sale all over the world. It is sometimes classified as a rare crystal.
- Green topaz-Topaz is one of the minerals that have an almost broad spectrum of colors, due to the beauty of these crystals; their specimens are very sought after by collectors and gemologists, which make green topaz prices moderate due to the high demand for this.
- Loose gemstones- gemstones that are cut and polished but have not been mounted or fixed into jewelry. They are just loose gemstones. When they are embedded in jewelers, they don’t remain loose anymore.
- Smoky quartz price-Smoky quartz is a grey, translucent variety of quartz. It comes in ranges i.e. from complete transparency to an almost-opaque brownish-gray or black crystal. Like any other quartz gems, it is also a silicon dioxide crystal. The smoky color is due to free silicon formed from the silicon dioxide by natural irradiation. The smoky quartz price for 4.5cm high*2.2 cm is around $300-$400.
Quartz- Quartz gemstone is a fairly common mineral in the universe. It is formed by silica. It is discovered in sediments of rocks, in metamorphic and igneous rocks. The origins of the quartz are magmatic, being shown in abundance in acidic magmatic rocks: Granites, diorites, quartzite and others. It stands out for its hardness and resistance to atmospheric processes that can cause alterations and disintegration of veins. There are quartz colors, pink, indigo, violet, white, brown and green quartz. This osseous glossy fuchsite inserts, which give it a resplendent appearance.