Payroll Processing can sometimes feel like a war. Everything can conspire to defeat your best intentions: the tax laws, the reporting paperwork, deductions, printing, and distribution.
How do you win this battle?
There's an ancient adage that goes: "an army fights on its stomach." Of course, not to be taken literally, but it means that you need to feed your troops to get the best performance. For an army, this is crucial and a matter of life and death.
Your business doesn't "run on its' stomach," but you need to keep your employees happy to stay at peak productiveness. What's the primary factor in doing that?
Get them paid! Get them paid on time. Make sure that they're paid the right amount, with the correct deductions, EVERY SINGLE PAY PERIOD!
It's no less crucial for a successful enterprise than it is for an army.
Now the Payroll Process isn't that complicated, but it's time-consuming and tedious work that no one wants to do- unless that's your job! And many companies use Payroll Processing Services, that is, have another company process their payroll. They're often called Payroll Outsourcing Services or Payroll Management Services, and of course, they charge a fee, sometimes a hefty one. Maybe you are using one now, and perhaps wondering if you can get the same service for a better price? Or if you're not using one, maybe you should consider it.
Managing complete payroll processing, in addition to your core business processes, can be overwhelming. Outsourcing payroll management services to a payroll processing partner will permit you to focus your time and energy on your core business functions. Here are some of the things a top-ranked BPO can do:
- Calculating Paychecks and Tax Obligations based on Employee Time Sheets
- Providing Management Reports
- Employee Self-service Features
- Time off Tracking
- Tax Liability
- Labor Allocation
- Accrual Balances
- Wage Garnishment Administration services
- Custom Payroll Management Services
- Check Stuffing/Signing, Printing, and Delivering Checks
- W2 Forms and Tax Returns Filing
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Online Benefits Enrollment
- Pay Register
- Department Summary
- Job Costing
- Workers Comp
Outsource Payroll Processing.
Save Time, Money, and Your Sanity.
You wouldn't be reading this if you didn't require what Outsourcing Payroll Processing can do for you. So let's get down to the details.
- Time and Cost Savings: Outsourcing payroll allows employers to concentrate on their core business and frees up the owner, human resources, or accounting personnel to work on strategic tasks that could ultimately affect the success of the venture
- Avoid Mistakes and Penalties: Payroll errors become audits and penalties - a place no business wants to be. Government rules and regulations are always changing, and business owners have to stay on top of those changes. Without an outsourced payroll partner, this is going to cost extra time and money.
- Enhanced Data Security: Most payroll services have technologies that can spot and alert clients to various types of payroll fraud, and online payroll solutions offer the best security for confidential payroll data. A top-notch payroll service should have secure, hacker resistant systems for data.
- Compliance With Government Regulations: Keeping up with state, federal, local, and industry-specific regulation changes can be a challenge. A reputable outsourced payroll provider has staff dedicated to keeping up on all of the changes that could affect your payroll, always keeping you in compliance.
- Access to Outside Expertise: Payroll companies use a team of experts to handle Human Resources and Payroll. A benefits department would handle benefits and deductions, workers compensation experts, and human resource experts who would help with employee-related issues.
- Access to latest Tech: Small business owners may not have the newest version of their payroll software and the most recent tax tables. The wrong tax tables can result in penalties, and paying to upgrade software can be a continuing expense. Take all of this off your plate and outsource your payroll services!
Now That You Know, Start With the Best.
It takes a team of qualified, skilled, and experienced professionals to make your Payroll Processing project successful. This is precisely what Rely Services can offer you. And at a fee that will significantly lower your overhead and allow your key players to concentrate on growing your business.
Using Rely Services as your Finance and Accounting BPO partner will save you more than time and money. Since they are continually refining their business methods, their constant pursuit of perfection will benefit your operational practices. Contact Rely Services today for a detailed evaluation of the many ways we can make you more successful.