Tips for Common Household Appliance Maintenance
What if the washing machine breaks in the middle of a cycle? What if the oven stops working just before a large holiday meal? What we don’t realize is that these and other major appliance breakdowns can be avoided with just a little care and maintenance.
Here are the few tips for Appliance Maintenance.
1. Clean or replace dirty from the dishwasher filters
2. Verify your oven door has a tight seal
3. Clean stovetop drip bowls
4. Clean coils in your refrigerator
5. Change your refrigerator water filter
6. Clean your dryer exhaust
7. Inspect washing machine hoses
8. Clean your air conditioner filter
So, if you want to save money on the maintenance of your household appliances, start following these tips.
Original Content Source: Tips for Common Household Appliance Maintenance