Overview of Cause & Fixing Of QuickBooks Error 20102 at QuickBooks Technical Support
When it comes to automatic tax calculations, handling taxes, tracking on sale/purchase and many more, QuickBooks acts like a pro. Bookkeepers, accounting professionals, and many small & mid-sized businesses are making use of it in order to support their financial operations. However, it would be wrong to state that QB is completely devoid of hitches and glitches as most of the users often report a wide variety of errors with this finance management software. In such a case, they can use QuickBooks Technical Support in order to obtain the correct guidance from intuit certified geeks. Here, we are going to shed some light on error 20102 along with its cause and resolution.
QuickBooks error 20102 is encountered during the course of activating direct deposit on online banking.
For the purpose of fixing such error, just leverage the given steps. Have a look:
● Download Reimage Repair.
● Save the file to your computer desktop.
● In order to install it, just double click on the file.
● Once it is installed properly, you will be able to see the welcome screen.
● Here, you will have to leave checkbox unticked in order to allow repair tool to start the automatic scan.
● After a diagnosis is completed, you will come to know about the affected and damaged area.
● Now, tap on ‘Start’ repair button in order to get the error fixed.
In order to ensure smooth functioning of your QuickBooks, what you need to do is restart your computer system. In case you find yourself in need of assistance while executing troubleshooting steps, consider calling on QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number would be beneficial as it will allow getting in touch with experts. Here, a feasible solution will be offered, right from the comfort of home or even office.