Norton Tech Support Number
If the users need to fix the issues as we have mentioned then they have to exit all the opened up application before starting the process and then restart Mac.
After the restart of Mac, if the problem still persists then they have to uninstall Norton using Remove Symantec Mac Files tool and reinstall it.
Remove Symantec Mac Files tool removes all the folders which are created by Norton installers and any files within those folders including any that the users have created. If the users failed to do so and confront the errors then Norton Tech Support can resolve the issues
In the beginning, the users are required to run Remove Symantec Mac Files tool
1. To start the process the users have to download the said tool through which they can remove the Norton files in an easy manner.
2. After that, the users have to click on the Finder icon in the Dock to be in the Finder.
3. The users have to click Go> Downloads on the menu bar, to go to the Downloads
4. Now they have to opt one of the following:
· If they have downloaded the file using Safari browser, then they are required to open the Remove Symantec Mac Files
· If they have downloaded the file by using the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers, then they have to double-click on the zip file to expand it, and then they have to open the Remove Symantec Mac Files folder.
5. Now in the Remove Symantec Mac Files folder, they have to control-click the command file, and after that, they have to click on Open with > Terminal (default).
The users are required to run this tool, and for that, they must be logged in to their Mac with an Administrator account with a non-blank password.
6. If the users can see a prompt that the tool is from an unidentified developer, then they have to click on Open to continue.
7. After the previous step, they have to type their administrator password in the Terminal window, and then press return.
When the users will type their password, then there will be no characters appear.
8. If the users want to remove all Symantec files and folders, type 1
If the users want to quit Remove Symantec Mac Files without removing any files, type 2
9. Now they have to press return.
By pressing return Remove Symantec Mac Files will remove all of the Symantec files from the Mac.
10. After all of the steps performed in a proper manner the Remove Symantec Mac Files tool will finish removing the Symantec files, in the Terminal window, the users are required to type y, and then press return to restart their Mac system.
The users have to ensure it before they press return that they have saved their all the work in other open applications.
As the description of the process for opening Norton in Mac with the complete process, the users are required to follow them with all the steps very carefully to complete the installation. The users will be able to install the Norton by following the instructions and in case they face some error then they can resolve them through Norton Customer Service where certified experts will handle the issues and will provide an accurate solution to the users within a time frame.