Make Firefox for Enterprise the Default Browser
Firefox is a very efficient internet browser. They have been efficiently serving the users for several years now. They have been capable of providing users with high-end services in regard to web browsers. There comes a time when the users wish to set Firefox as their default browser and it has been seen that users face the most difficulty in this process. They are unaware of the accurate ways in which they can set Firefox as their default browser. There isn’t anything to be worried about when you come across a similar situation. You can go through this blog to be able to understand the complete process of setting the default browser. The users also have the option of connecting with the mozilla support number where you would get all the required information on how to get the work done efficiently.
Process of setting Firefox as Default Browser
Set Firefox as default for Android
If you wish to set Firefox as the default browser for your android device, then you can simply follow the steps that are given below:
· You would have to navigate to the settings icon on your phone
· Further, you would have to access the option of Apps in the settings menu.
· Once you are in the Apps option, you would have to click on the gear icon which is generally available on the top right corner of your screen.
· Then you would have to click on the option of ‘Default Apps’
· Where you would see the option of ‘Browser App’, click on this to open a list of choices that are available.
· Then you would have to choose the option of Firefox which would be in the list.
This would make sure that you have set Firefox as your default browser.
Set Firefox as the default browser on Windows
If you are looking for ways through which you can set Firefox as your default browser, then you would have to accurately follow the steps that are given to you below:
· Navigate to the start menu on your system, where you would have to select the Control Panel.
· Once the control panel is open you would then have to select the option which is labeled as Programs.
· When you see that the Programs window has opened, you would have to search for a link which is labeled as ‘Set your default programs’.
· When you have clicked on the said link, the set you default programs panel would open up.
· In the programs list on the left of your window, you would be able to see the option of Firefox.
· When you have selected the Firefox option, you would on the right side of the window get an option of ‘Set this program as Default’.
· When you click on this option, you would be able to set Firefox as your default browser.
If you come across any glitch while working the steps that have been given to you above, it is suggested that you immediately get connected with the mozilla firefox contact number. They would then look into the issue that you are caught up with and then provide you with efficient solutions that would help you solve the issue at the earliest.
Source URL: Make Firefox for Enterprise the Default BrowserRead More: mozilla customer service phone number