Remember several QuickBooks errors automatically start QuickBooks Desktop File Optimizer. Just select the Start button to run the program.
1) If installed, download or run the QuickBooks File Optimizer. To make sure you have the latest version of QBFD, uninstall the previous version and install the latest version.
2) Double-click the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool, follow the instructions and complete the installation process. If Quickbooks does not appear on the screen after QuickBooks is installed, open it from the Windows taskbar.
3) If File Doctor is open, click Browse and locate the problematic QuickBooks company. Start the Quickbooks File Doctor diagnostics to resolve one of the issues. Problems accessing the QuickBooks errors or the QuickBooks file over the network.
4) Select one of the given options displayed in the Quickbooks File Doctor window.
5) When prompted, enter the administrator password for the installation file and click Next.
6) Depending on the options, select the computer you are using with Quickbooks File Doctor.
7) In addition, the duration of the QBFD diagnosis is determined by the size of the QuickBooks corporate file, the speed of the local network, or the severity of the problems in the QuickBooks corporate file.
8) After completing and repairing QuickBooks Diagnostics, close the QuickBooks File Optimizer.
9) Try to open the QuickBooks company file, regardless of QBFD diagnostics and repair results.
View Source: http://quickbooks-file-doctorr.strikingly.com/blog/file-doctor-quickbooks