How to troubleshoot Norton downloading issues
If you want to make your computer secure against all sorts of viruses and malware threats, Norton Antivirus will be the best decision. To avail all the benefits provided by this extraordinary software, the first step you need to execute is to download and install it on your device. If done, you must be waiting to download its products. Although the process is quite easy, you may come across Norton downloading issues when implementing the steps. In such cases, it is advised to connect with the experts at Norton Customer Support Phone Number and find the most reliable solution for the same.
Before that, you can also have a look at some troubleshooting solutions to fix the downloading issue of the antivirus software:
Methods to fix Norton downloading issue:
There can be different reasons for the occurrence of this issue, such as browser-related problems, internet speed, system incompatibility, and many others. You can refer to the steps given below in order to get rid of the same:
* Delete Antivirus Software: The issue might have been caused due to the availability of any antivirus software on your device. To avoid the situation, you can remove the antivirus software for some time as well as disable the Windows firewall.
* Internet Connection: It is quite apparent that a slow internet connection prevents you from downloading anything, and so is the case with Norton products. You must check your internet connection by visiting any other website. Once you are clear that the issue is related to the internet, you can move forward after removing the problem.
* Re-download: There are some cases when the download suddenly stops and does not move further due to some circumstances. In such situations, it is advised to cancel the previous process and schedule the download again.
* Update the Drivers: If none of the above solutions works for you, you must try updating the device drivers. Once updated, you can resume the process.
* Clear the system: The most apparent reason for downloading issue is the lack of significant space. You must delete all the unnecessary files available on your computer and then try to download the products again.
If you correctly apply all the above steps, the chances are higher that you would come out of the problem. In case the issue does not go away, you still have an option to have a word with the experts at Norton Technical Support Number to get the perfect solution.
Source URL: https://www.askfor-solution.com/how-to-troubleshoot-norton-downloading-issues