HOW TO ACTIVATE OFFICE 365 FOR FREE?
Having Office setup via office.com/setup on your device is the biggest necessity of the time. One of the latest and the most recommended versions MS Office is Office 365. When you buy a new PC, the free or the trial version of Office comes pre-installed on your device. To activate this version of Office, you do not require a product key. This is so because the product key is transferred digitally to your PC whenever you activate your Windows. The product key doesn’t come in a printed form and neither will you receive it via email. All you need is a Microsoft account. It will work as the product key for you.
When you open your new PC and tap on the Office icon on it, you will see a message saying “Hello, let’s activate Office”. In this scenario, you can activate it without using the product key. It is recommended to redeem the free version of Office immediately because the offer is valid only for 180 days. Once you activate Office 365, you can use it for free only for 30 days. After that, you have to purchase or subscribe to it in order to continue using the services provided by Office 365.
STEPS TO ACTIVATE OFFICE 365
To start using the trial version of Office 365, the first thing you need to do is activate the Windows and then carry on the process.
- Open your PC and click on the “Start” button to locate the Office setup.
- You may also find its icon on the desktop screen.
- Once you locate the pre-installed Office software, click on its icon to open it.
- Upon doing this, you will see a message that reads as “Hello, let’s activate Office”.
- When you see this message, tap on any Office app (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) which is there on the screen.
- Now, tap on the option that says “Activate Office”.
- Your screen will display some prompts which you need to follow carefully.
TO SUM UP-
With this, the Office 365 activation process comes to an end. Once the trial version gets expired, you can continue to enjoy its services by purchasing Office via office.com/setup. Also, note down the credentials of your Microsoft account because you will require it in case you wish to reinstall or renew your subscription.