How can you get rid of pimples in a natural way?
Pimples are one of the most common problems that people tend to face. And when you get a breakout on your face, you badly want to heal it sooner. It is quite common that you will not be able to get rid of pimples in a single day. There is a process of shrinking blemishes and reducing redness.
There are many conventional treatments you can opt for to get rid of pimples. There are often combined with adverse effects. It has got skin irritation and dryness. This might end up causing skin irritation and dryness.
How to get rid of pimples naturally? There are loads of natural remedies that you can opt for.
We are going to present you with natural remedies on how to get rid of pimples within a few days.
Use Tea Tree Oil
● Extracted from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca alternifolia, Tea tree oil has got the capability of fighting bacteria and reducing skin inflammation. When it comes to Tea Tree Oil, it helps in fighting P. acnes and S. epidermidis. 5 percent of tree tea oil gel is more effective at reducing acne lesions and 6 times more effective at reducing acne severity than a placebo.
● Tea tree oil is potent and might cause redness and irritation when it is directly applied to the skin. You need to dilute the same water or any other carrier oil. You can get the same from online platforms or in the market.
● Combine tea tree oil with nine parts of water. Use a cotton swab, dip it into the mixture and directly apply to pimples. Apply a light moisturizer and repeat the process every two times per day.
Use Other Essential Oils
● You can add other essential oils along with tea tree oil. The essential oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that will help in clearing the pimples sooner.
● Essential oils include cinnamon, rose, lavender and clove fight acne-causing bacteria, S. epidermidis and P. acnes. Most effective for P.acnes is rosemary and lemongrass. Studies released 2% and 5% clove-basil oils are known to be highly effective and heal pimples at reducing pimples than benzoyl peroxide.
● Again mix one part essential oil with nine parts water. Use a cotton swab, dip it into the mixture and directly apply the to pimples. Apply a light moisturizer and repeat the process every two times per day.
Apply Green Tea To Skin
● Green tea has got loads of health benefits. It helps in reducing weight as well as a good way of reducing pimples.
● It contains flavonoids and tannins. These are known to fight inflammation and bacteria that may lead to pimples. It also has antioxidant epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) that helps in fighting inflammation, reduces sebum production and inhibits the growth of P.acnes.
● You can also get your hands on skincare products on the market that has green tea in it. You can also simply create a mixture of your own.
● Boil green tea and allow the tea to cool. Use a cotton swab, dip it in the mixture and apply it on the affected area. You can also use it in the form of a spray. Leave it overnight and wash it off with cold water the next morning.
● Store it in the refrigerator for long term use.
Moisturizing with Aloe Vera
● There are limitless benefits of aloe vera gel. It has got a huge ability to fight pimples. Aloe Vera has got lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols and sulfur, all of which inhibit bacteria that might cause pimples.
● You will not have to mix it with anything. You can apply the gel right from the left itself. Or mix it with some good oils.
● Try to take away the gel with the help of a spoon and use it in your skin. You can dilute the gel with water and use it in a spray bottle. Keep it cold and use it 1 to 2 times a day.
We have showcased you 4 best natural home remedies on how to get rid of your pimples. Another thing that you need to do is follow a healthy lifestyle. You need to keep yourself healthy and hydrated. Along with the same follow some skincare routine. Here are some of the simple things that you can implement in your daily life to get rid of pimples.
● Early to bed and early to rise. Follow a timely routine and maintain the same.
● Drink loads of water minimum of 8 litres per day.
● Make sure that you remove your makeup before going to sleep.
● Use a mild cleanser that suits your skin. Keep your skin oil-free.
● Do not eat too much junk food. Stay healthy. Try some alternatives.
It is very important to love yourself in the first place. Acne problems are normal but also bringing a positive change in your life is necessary. This could bring a different glow to your skin.