Getting Rid Of Desktop Display Issues While Using QuickBooks
Display issues in QuickBooks are quite common in QuickBooks and are usually caused when the QuickBooks Desktop program is used with high-resolution graphics monitors. However, there can be other causes behind this issue as well. In this post, we'll sail through the most common viable troubleshooting methods to fix QuickBooks Desktop Display issues. So, make sure to stick around till the end of this article.
What are the methods to troubleshoot Display Issues in QuickBooks?
The methods given below should fix the display-related QuickBooks issues. Perform these steps in the same schematic order as are given under each method.
Method 1: Adjusting display settings
• Close QuickBooks Desktop and click "Start" on your Desktop.
• You now need to look for the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
• Choose and right-click on the QuickBooks.exe file and then go to Properties.
• After that, go to the Compatibility tab in the Properties option.
• To turn off display scaling on high DPI settings, you need to check the box next to it.
• You must also choose the option to Change high DPI settings and then Override high DPI scaling behavior. After that, click on Apply.
• The last step is to click on Ok.
Method 2: Modify the view Preferences
• Start your QuickBooks Desktop.
• Then, go to the Edit menu and choose Preferences.
• Select Desktop View and then My Preferences.
• Under View, choose One Window from the list of options.
• Click the OK button to finish.
Technical Consultants Technical Consultants Technical Consultants