To fix the issue of unresponsive file doctor, there are many different ways. One of the common solutions is to launch the application of file doctor manually. For this, you can try out these steps:
- First of all, you need to launch the file doctor application and the wait for the ‘No Company Open’ screen.
- After this, Go to File and then choose Utilities. Now, go to “Repair File and Network issues”.
- You’ll get a dialog box, just click on “OK”. After this, the QuickBooks file doctor will restart the application along with all the administrator rights.
- Click on the “Yes” that displays on the dialog box.
- After this, you’re needed to click on the wrench icon and then click on Continue.
- To log into the file, you need to enter the details. This’ll make the file doctor start diagnosing and repairing the issues related with QuickBooks desktop.
- The next step is to choose “file diagnosis only” from the option of “Advanced Settings”. After this, click on the “next” button
- The final step is to open your company data file to check the issues or repairs.
If this method appears confusing to you or doesn’t work then you can avail technical support service. The technical team will provide you complete help on the resolution of the technical issues. They’ll provide you instant help, repairing algorithm and proper guidance to fix the problem of “file doctor” not working. Get in touch with the technical team of engineers.
View Source: http://quickbooks-file-doctorr.strikingly.com/blog/quickbooks-file-doctor