Find best Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins
Varicose Veins is usually a problem that gets worse over time, increasing its size and therefore, the appearance of complications such as phlebitis, abnormal appearance of the skin in the area of the affected veins, thrombosis or bleeding.
What is the surgery of varicose veins with endovenous laser?
To start Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins, the first step you should take is to contact with Doctor or request an assessment consultation, free of charge, immediately and without obligation. Vascular Doctor near Me will be responsible for managing and confirming the time and dates that best suit your preferences and will answer any questions you may have about the process.
Next, Doctor explains the entire procedure, from the consultation to the full recovery after varicose vein surgery.
Surgical assessment consultation
The day of the appointment and already in consultation with specialist, they will ask you about the discomfort caused by varicose veins. If there are any, you will also need information about other symptoms or problems caused by the condition. After the interview, the doctor will also perform a physical examination, which will determine whether Laser Therapy for Varicose Veins is necessary or not and conclude the diagnosis.
Varicose veins surgery with endovenous laser step by step
On the day of Laser Vein Therapy, when you go to the hospital, you must submit the necessary documentation for admission. Next, the medical staff will accompany you to a room where you will wait briefly until you are taken to a previous room where they will give you the operating room clothes. After dressing, you will be taken to the operating room where you will meet the specialist with whom you had the assessment consultation and a member of the nursing team, who will assist during the intervention.
Once inside, the specialist will tell you how to place yourself on the stretcher in a concrete way, and then proceed to apply the anaesthesia, which in the case of the operation for Spider Veins Cure with intravenous laser is local anaesthesia.
- After the anaesthesia has taken effect, the surgeon will begin the procedure.
- First, the specialist will make a small incision in the upper part of the leg, near the groin, to access the affected vein. This incision is minimal, only a few millimetres, with the size necessary to introduce a thin laser fibber that will allow the surgeon to solve the problem.
- Through this incision, the laser fibber is introduced through said vein until reaching the area of the vein that is widened forming the vary.
- Already in the area to be treated, the doctor will activate the laser so that the heat released by it will cause the vein to fold and contract, closing it completely and disappearing little by little over time.
- Once the vein is closed, do not worry, the body will send blood to the heart through the rest of healthy veins in the area, thus eliminating the accumulation that occurred in the varix and, consequently, the symptoms.
- Once the problem is solved, the fibber is extracted through the upper incision made and, if necessary, it will place a suture point in the incision, although it is not usual.
Source Article: http://veintreatmentspecialist.strikingly.com/blog/find-best-laser-treatment-for-varicose-veins