Here Is A Quick Cure For Femilon Tablet
What is Femilon?
Femilon Tablet is used for Prevention of pregnancy, Prevent pregnancy, Pregnancy prevention, Oral contraception, Menopause, Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, Puberty delay in girls, Acne, Recurrent abortion, Painful menstruationand other conditions. Femilon Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Femilon Tablet works by inhibiting the ovulation; inhibiting the ovulation;
Infar Healthcare manufactures Femilon Tablet.
Detailed information related to Femilon Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
• Femilon Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
• Femilon Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Ethinyl Estradiol - 0.02 MG
• Desogestrel - 0.15 MG
Femilon Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Femilon Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Change in menstrual flow
• Abdominal cramps
• Irregular or no periods
• Cervical erosion
• High blood pressure
Femilon Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Femilon Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Age above 35 years
• Avoid smoking during drug intake
• Avoid taking it, if you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant
• Consult a doctor if you have diabetes, obesity, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, mild hypertension, migraine, mental illness or gallbladder disease
• Do not take, if you have a Blood clots in a blood vessel or the lungs or any unexplained vaginal bleeding
• Does not protect against sexuall transmitted diseases
• Have regular breast and gynecology exams while on this medication
Femilon Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Femilon Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Femilon Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
• Ascorbic acid