Buy Silagra 100 Mg
The Ultimate Guide to Buy Silagra 100 Mg
Buy Silagra 100 Mg is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. Silagra helps to achieve and maintain an erection. Silagra tablets 100mg are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Silagra tablets 100mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Silagra 100 will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Silagra work?
Silagra tablets 100mg contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow, which is needed to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Silagra tablets 100mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Silagra last?
Silagra tablets 100mg should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually excited. Silagra 100 does not work if you are not aroused.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Silagra
Silagra tablets 100mg contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, Silagra 100 inhibits the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing an erection.
• Silagra dosage is from 25 to 100 mg taken, as needed, approximately 1 hour before sexual activity, but only once a day.
• Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Silagra.
How should I take this medicine?
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. The dose is usually taken 1 hour before sexual activity. You should not take the dose more than once per day. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
What are the side effects of Silagra?
Silagra 100mg tablet are generally well tolerated but it is always possible that you may experience side effects. The more common side effects include: headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhoea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heart beat, urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine), blood in the urine, changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, persistant headache or fainting, bleeding from the nose.
When should Silagra not be used?
You should not use Silagra if you:
• are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
• have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
• have liver disease
• have abnormally high or low blood pressure
• have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
• are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in Silagra 100mg tablets
• are taking medication that may interact with Silagra or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure.
Other Products is here :
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Pharmaceutical Manufacturers