Buy Ovral G
Buy Ovral G (Ethinyl Estradiol 0.05mg & Norgestrel 0.5mg), This combination hormone medication is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains 2 hormones: a progestin and an estrogen. It works mainly by preventing the release of an egg (ovulation) during your menstrual cycle. It also makes vaginal fluid thicker to help prevent sperm from reaching an egg (fertilization) and changes the lining of the uter.
What Is Ovral G Tablet?
Ovral G is an oral contraceptive pill. By design, it is composed of a combination of an estrogen and a progestin, both in low doses, sufficient enough to prevent pregnancy through various mechanisms, while maintaining a low side effect profile. Collateral advantages in menstrual dysfunction make it versatile in many women’s health disorders. We also have in stock Diane 35 Birth Control Pill which is another combination tablet used for the same indications.
How ovral-G works?
Ovral G medicine is a combination of two hormones that are oestrogen and progestin to prevent pregnancy. This drug prevents pregnancy by blocking the egg (ovulation). It also changes the amount of mucus in the uterus and cervix. This impedes access of sperm to the egg for fertilization. The drug has a different function – it regulates your menstrual periods, reducing bleeding and pain (dysmenorrhea), and reduces the risk of ovarian cysts.
Ovral G General Information
• This combination hormone medication is used to prevent pregnancy. It contains 2 hormones: a progestin and an estrogen. It works mainly by preventing the release of an egg (ovulation) during your menstrual cycle. It also makes vaginal fluid thicker to help prevent sperm from reaching an egg (fertilization) and changes the lining of the uterus (womb) to prevent attachment of a fertilized egg. If a fertilized egg does not attach to the uterus, it passes out of the body.
• Besides preventing pregnancy, birth control pills may make your periods more regular, decrease blood loss and painful periods, decrease your risk of ovarian cysts, and also treat acne.
• Using Ovral G does not protect you or your partner against s**ually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, gonorrhea, chlamydia).
What is Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel?
• Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel is a combination birth control pill having two active ingredients namely Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel. It works by preventing ovulation or the release of a female egg from the ovaries. It also causes changes in the cervical and uterine lining making the cervical mucus more viscous thereby making it harder for male sperms to reach the uterus and also for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus wall.
• Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel pill is used as a contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy. It is sold under various trade names, some of which are Ogestrel and Ovral-G (made by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals). This pill may also be given for treatments beside those listed above.
How Does Ovral G Prohibit Pregnancy?
• The medicine begins working by preventing ovulation due to which the ovaries cannot give out mature eggs. Lack of mature eggs does not let sperm to fertilize any. Fertilization is curtailed as Ovral G contraceptive pill thicken cervix consistency, forbidding sperm interacting with ovum.
• Implantation is disrupted with breaking or thinning of the endometrium uterine lining, which is needed to hold the fertilized egg. Bleeding begins after the end of medicine course of 21 days, or after 21 days in 28 day medication cycle.
What are Dosage Steps for Ovral?
Take an Ovral pill every day with a glass of water at same time all days. Each pack has 21 or 28 tablets for a whole months cycle. These must be taken as indicate for effectively preventing a pregnancy.
• All Active Pills: The 21 white pills are hormonal in 21 day course. After which, the woman is off the birth control tablets for a week. In these week-off medicines, she will get her periods. The female can take Ovral course from 28th day for guarding self against pregnancy for the next cycle.
• Active and Inert Pills: This is the 28 day course, out of which the first 21 days is to be followed alike 21-day active pill birth control. The week-off is replaced by orally consuming an inert tablet everyday for the week. These tablets are non-hormonal. Bleeding happens in the inset-pill course duration. Begin with new medicine course from 28th day.
Ovral G : Precautions/ Restrictions
Ovral G interacts with certain medicines that prevent its effective working against birth control that should be strictly avoided during the medication of Ovral G. Avoid anticonvulsants, barbiturates, anti-infectives, and antibiotics during the course of Ovral G to prevent one from Ovral G side effects and ensure its effective working.
Ovral G – Side Effects
Ovral G has very rare and minor side effects which include: mild headaches, nausea, vomiting, irregular bleeding, and breast tenderness. But if Ovral G is taken according to the pill directions or as recommended by a specialist, the chances of occurrence of such side effects are minimal.
Ovral G Contraceptive Pill – Warnings
• Blood vascular clotting tendencies are higher with smoking and as age advances. Therefore women who are smokers and above 35 years of age are at a significant risk for severe and serious cardiac and/or vascular adverse events while using Ovral G.
• Barrier contraception must be used in conjunction with Ovral G in order to prevent HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.
Missing a dose
In case you miss a dose, apply or consume a dose as soon as you notice. If you are close to the time for your next dose, wait until then and then consume or apply your medicine. Never consume or use extra medicine to make up for a dosage that you have missed. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed medicines, if you have missed too many doses in the recent past.
Overdosage of Ovral G Tablet
• Never take more medicine than the prescribed dose. Eating more medicine will not improve your symptoms, rather they may cause poisoning or serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else may have taken an overdose of Ovral G Tablet, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Carry the medicine box, container or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Never give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage or medicine poisoning.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Ovral G Tablet
• Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless the packaging or storage instructions clearly require you to do that. Keep medicines away from children and pets to prevent them from accidental consumption.
• Do not flush medicines down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless specifically instructed to do so. Medicines discarded in this manner will enter the natural environment or be consumed by wildlife. This can cause irreparable environmental damage. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Ovral G Tablet.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
• Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel Dosing Information
• Follow the dosing instructions given by your doctor or that which comes along with the medication for best results.
Interaction with other Drugs
• Some of the drugs which can interact with Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel and reduce its effectiveness are bosentan, an antibiotic or tuberculosis medication, drugs in the treatment of hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS,
• The drugs mentioned above are not the only ones that can interact with Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel. There may be others. Don’t forget to inform your doctor about all existing medications which you may be using. Never start a new medication without proper medical screening and advice.
Please note that not all medications, including any referenced on this page, are dispensed from our affiliated Indian pharmacy. The medications in your order may be filled and shipped from an approved International fulfillment center located in a country other than India. In addition to dispensing medications from our Indian pharmacy, medication orders are also filled and shipped from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries. Medication orders are filled and shipped from approved fulfillment centers around the world including, but not limited to, India, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Mauritius and the United States.