Average height for men
Genetics factors contributes around 60 to 80 % of your total height whereas environmental factors, nutrition, exercise, physical activity, also counts for average height for men. Around age 01 to puberty 2 inches height increases every year.Whera as in several zones where poverty, warfare, environmental factors, chronic malnutrition during childhood or at the age of puberty is marked as delayed growth and short heights
The study of height is known auxology, on the basis of studies and researches average height for men means that among total men population half will be taller and half will be shorter. According to the US, The National Center for Health Statistics, the average height for an adult male is 69.3 inches (176.1cm) orroughly 5ft 9”.A height may be a subject to let your personality excel, heighted men and women have always been charming and influencing tall men look handsome and adorable where as tall women are considered to be hot, sexy and elegant.
Let’s take the ladder to reach the facts aboutaverage height for men.
· As per the previous history studies it has been found that Average Height For Men was roughly 168 centimeters or 5.5”
· With time passed there has been a considerate change in lot of factors so in the height as well from the past history to current day there have been a rise of 4 inches in the average height of men, nowadays its 5.9”
· Boys 2 to 9 years of age will average 34 inches and reaches 50 inches by the end of 9th year
· 55 inches to 65 inch of growth is experienced by the boys of10 to 14 years of age group
· Boys at the age of 15 to 18 years experiences 55 to 68 inches of increase in height and continues to increase for few upcoming years.
Height is a major factor of one’s personality and the fact is thatyou can’t change it.Heights of boys have always been a matter of concern among parents, if your son is not reaching the developmental benchmarks speak toyourpediatrician. If the reading of height does not match the benchmarks it means that child needs growth hormones, monitor your son’s height and meet your doctor immediately for proper guidance and counselling, keep visiting your doctor at regular intervals.