3 Aspects to Prevent Oil Casing Pipe Damage
In order to prevent drilling damage to the casing pipe, two points should be paid attention to:
(1) Petroleum casing with corresponding anti-corrosion performance should be selected according to the specific conditions at the bottom of the oil well;
(2) Petroleum personnel should optimize the drilling design plan before drilling operations, so that relevant personnel can reduce the wellbore curve rate and reduce the stress change of the oil casing during the drilling operation, so as to ensure the quality of the drilling and prevent damage during the drilling process Oil Casing.
2. Optimize perforation technology to ensure cementing quality
In the perforation operation, the relevant parameters of the perforation operation should be optimized first to improve the accuracy of the perforation process and avoid damage to the oil casing during the perforation operation. The relevant management personnel of the oil company should strengthen the supervision of the implementation of the perforation process, and ensure that the relevant personnel perform the perforation operations in strict accordance with the implementation process of the perforation process to ensure the quality of cementing and the quality of the oil casing.
3. Use anti-corrosion technology to avoid damage to tubing and casing
Oil companies can use anti-corrosion technology to avoid damage to the oil casing.
The main methods are as follows:
(1) Some anti-corrosion additives should be added to the water during water injection during oil exploitation to reduce damage to the oil casing.
(2) In the face of electrochemical corrosion, a certain current can be connected to the oil casing, and the transfer of casing corrosion can be realized to avoid damage to the oil casing.
Boring Drilling & Excavation Agriculture And Mining Oil And Gas Extraction Oil Drilling Equipment & Supplies Technical Consultants